Le marché des solutions anti-blanchiment devrait enregistrer un TCAC d’environ 16% au cours de la période de prévision (2020-2025). Le principal facteur de croissance du marché est l’augmentation des cas de blanchiment d’argent à travers le monde. Selon les prévisions de l’Office des Nations Unies contre la drogue et le crime (ONUDC), le montant d’argent blanchi dans le monde représente environ 2 à 5% du PIB mondial.
Cliquez sur le lien pour obtenir un exemple de copie du rapport:
Le rapport présente le paysage concurrentiel du marché et une analyse détaillée correspondante des principaux fournisseurs / acteurs clés du marché. Principales entreprises sur le marché des solutions de lutte contre le blanchiment d’argent: SAS Institute, NICE Ltd., Experian, BAE Systems, FICO, Refinitiv et bien d’autres
Nouvelles et développements de l’industrie:
– Juin 2020 – Banco Santander a signé un accord avec ThetaRay, en vertu duquel Banco Santander déploiera la solution anti-blanchiment d’argent (AML) de ThetaRay. La solution devrait analyser le trafic SWIFT, les indicateurs de risque et les données Know Your Customer (KYC) de la banque pour détecter les transactions impliquées dans des activités de blanchiment d’argent.
– Novembre 2019 – La start-up de solutions AML basée à Singapour, TookiTaki, a généré un financement de 11,7 millions USD. Le financement devrait aider l’entreprise à développer des logiciels de conformité financière et de lutte contre le blanchiment d’argent pour le secteur bancaire.
– Septembre 2019 – Symphony AyasdiAI a lancé Ayasdi AML, une solution avancée de lutte contre le blanchiment d’argent (AML) qui renforce considérablement les efforts de lutte contre les stratagèmes de blanchiment d’argent frauduleux. Ayasdi AML utilise la technologie d’apprentissage automatique pour augmenter la précision de détection et réduire les volumes d’enquête de plus de 20%.
Principales tendances du marché
– In November 2019, Australia’s second-largest retail bank, Westpac, reported approximately 23 million breaches of Australia’s anti-money laundering/countering terrorist financing laws and regulations, which involved approximately USD 12 billion in transactions. Such instances are expected to boost the adoption of AML solutions to increase the regulations related to such transactions.
– The emergence of small and mid-sized banks and financial institutions is augmenting the demand for a comprehensive AML solution, which will help them seamlessly monitor their transactions and avoid unnecessary costs involved in transaction monitoring and other functions. Hence, the solution providers are introducing solutions to cater to the demand for this segment of users.
– For instance, in June 2019, Oracle introduced the Oracle Financial Services Anti Money Laundering (AML) Express Edition to help the small- and mid-sized banks to efficiently detect, investigate, and report suspected money laundering and terrorist financing activity through a single, unified platform.
– During the Covid-19 Pandemic, a vast majority of people are working from home and are using digital means to achieve their daily targets, which is helping the organizations across the globe to continue their businesses without hampering their operations during the pandemic. However, the situation presents a significant opportunity for cybercriminals to increase the rate of cybercrimes globally.
– Such activities are expected to increase money laundering activities. Hence, several banks, government, and other regulatory institutions are raising awareness to monitor transactions carefully and conduct customer due diligence to avoid and instances of financial crime.
Transaction Monitoring Solution is Expected to Grow Significantly
– Transaction Monitoring is expected to be an important solution in AML solutions, which involves identifying suspicious transactions involving money laundering, and analysis and due diligence of a customer’s transactions. KYT (Know Your Transactions) is a solution used to identify potentially risky transactions, with the aim of identifying risky transactions to detect transactions involving money laundering and other financial fraud.
– Also, technologies like Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and many others are significantly driving the adoption of such solutions. Hence, several AML companies are leveraging these technologies to expand their market presence. In August 2019, Telindus planned to introduce a KYT solution, which is expected to leverage the power of AI, and the solution aims at responding to the AML and PSD2 regulations.
– Several companies are forming strategic collaborations to harness the expertise and technologies of other companies and strengthen their foothold in the market. For instance, in June 2019, Refinitiv collaborated with Napier to jointly offer next-generation transaction monitoring solution designed to help financial institutions efficiently combat money laundering threats and detect emerging financial crimes and threats. Such instances and initiatives are expected to boost the adoption of transaction monitoring solutions in the AML solution market.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Exhibit Maximum Growth
– The Asia-Pacific region is expected to exhibit maximum growth in the Anti-Money Laundering Solutions Market during the forecast period, due to the several innovations done by the regional players coupled with initiatives taken by the regional government to heighten the security of the financial landscape of the countries in the region.
– Companies in the region are increasingly integrating technologies, such as AI, ML, and automation in their AML solutions to boost market growth. For instance, in March 2020, 3i Infotech Limited launched an advanced AML solution, AMLOCK Analytics, which is equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Language (ML). AMLOCK Analytics uses various statistical methods and machine learning algorithms to derive analyses and predictions based on institution-specific historical data.
– Also, several regional banks and financial institutions are collaborating with global AML solution providers to deploy their solutions, which will help them maintain compliance. For instance, in December 2019, a Taiwan-based company, Chailease, collaborated with NICE Actimize to deploy its anti-money laundering compliance platform. The solution will enable Chailease to utilize advanced analytics and machine-learning technologies and increase efficiency in maintaining regulatory compliance. Such initiatives and collaborations are expected to boost the growth of the AML market in the region.
Influence Of The Anti-Money Laundering Solutions Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market.
– Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market recent innovations and major events.
-A detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Anti-Money Laundering Solutions market.
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Anti-Money Laundering Solutions Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MarketInsightsReports fournitétudes de marché syndiqué sur secteurs deindustriey compris santé,information etcommunication (TIC),technologie etmédias,produits chimiques,matériaux,énergie,industrie lourde, etc. MarketInsightsReports couvredes renseignements surmarché mondial et régional, une vue surmarché360 degrés qui comprend des prévisions statistiques, un paysage concurrentiel, une segmentation détaillée, des tendances clés et des recommandations stratégiques.
Irfan Tamboli (responsable des ventes) – Rapports sur les perspectives de marché
Téléphone: + 1704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org